You can make a bone broth collagen supplement with the turkey or chicken bones most people just throw away after hosting a big dinner. It’s an easier recipe than you may suspect.
Furthermore, how can I make collagen cream at home?
Simply so, how can I make my own face serum? In a 2 oz.
- 20 drops frankincense essential oil.
- 20 drops copaiba essential oil.
- splash witch hazel (I opt for the unscented, alcohol-free version)
- 20 drops lavender essential oil.
- 20 drops tea tree essential oil.
- 10 drops rose essential oil (optional, but can help with healing scars)
Also question is, how can I make my own anti-aging serum?
DIY Anti–Aging Face Serum
- 2 tbsp jojoba oil (like this)
- 1 tbsp rose hip seed oil (like this)
- 1/4 tsp vitamin E (like this)
- 2 drops Frankincense essential oil (where to buy good quality essential oils)
- 2 drops Myrrh essential oil.
- 2 drops Patchouli essential oil.
- 3 drops Lavender essential oil.
- one dark 2 ounce glass dropper bottle (like this)