- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
Simply so, what do you say in engagement post?
Cute Engagement Captions
- The easiest “Yes” I’ve ever said.
- Does this ring make me look engaged?
- We’ll be the cutest old couple ever.
- All the feels.
- We’re getting married (!!!!)
- The beginning of forever.
- My person… for life.
- I said yaaaaaas.
- felicitations. Congratulations! Well done! 139. …
- kudos. Credit or praise for an achievement; glory; fame. …
- good work. …
- congrats. (Informal) A short form of congratulations. …
- good-for-you. An exclamation of encouragement. …
- way-to-go. (Idiomatic) an expression of congratulations approval. …
- compliments. Advertisement.
- best wishes.
Likewise, is congratulations a wish or greeting?
The word congratulate is linked to the Latin word congratulari, meaning “wish joy.” When you congratulate someone, you wish him or her joy, usually to celebrate an accomplishment or good fortune.
How do you say congratulations for engagement?
Wishing you a lifetime of joy, love, and happiness. Wishing you the very best as you begin to plan your lives together. Wishing you both the happily ever after you so very much deserve. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong.
Do you say congrats for engagement?
It’s also a way of recognizing and supporting someone’s happiness and good fortune. … When people congratulate engaged or married couples they’re invoking the second definition of the word, offering best wishes and acknowledging the couple’s happiness.
How do you congratulate a newly engaged couple?
- “Congratulations on your engagement! …
- “With heartfelt congratulations on your engagement,”
- “You’re getting married! …
- “I just knew it was only a matter of time. …
- “This is just the best news I’ve heard in a long, long time. …
- “I had a feeling about you two.