Not surprisingly, President Obama comes out far ahead—averaging 37.65%—when comparing S&P 500 return performance through 134 weeks of a presidential term. Granted, his first term was marked by a recovery, but his second-term 41.1% is nonetheless very impressive, especially when matched against Trump’s 27.6%.
Regarding this, where did Obama retire too?
Obama left office in January 2017 and continues to reside in Washington, D.C.
Besides, what is the net worth of Barack Obama?
List of presidents by peak net worth
|Name||Net worth (millions of 2016 US$)||Lifespan|
|Barack Obama||40||born 1961|
|George W. Bush||39||born 1946|
|Martin Van Buren||29||1782–1862|
How do I protect my 401k from the stock market crash?
Here are five ways to protect your 401(k) nest egg from a stock market crash.
- Diversification and Asset Allocation.
- Rebalance Your Portfolio.
- Have Cash on Hand.
- Keep Contributing to Your 401(k)
- Don’t Panic and Withdraw Your Money Early.
- Bottom Line.
- Tips for Protecting Your 401(k)
Under Obama, the three best-performing sectors were consumer discretionary, technology and health care.
Pension. The Secretary of the Treasury pays a taxable pension to the president. Former presidents receive a pension equal to the salary of a Cabinet secretary (Executive Level I); as of 2020, it is $219,200 per year. The pension begins immediately after a president’s departure from office.
The United States presidential state car (nicknamed “the Beast”, “Cadillac One”, “First Car”; code named “Stagecoach”) is the official state car of the president of the United States. The current model of presidential state car is a unique Cadillac that debuted on September 24, 2018.
Age of presidents
The youngest person to assume the presidency was Theodore Roosevelt, who, at the age of 42, succeeded to the office after the assassination of William McKinley. The youngest to become president by election was John F. Kennedy, who was inaugurated at age 43.
A trillion is such a huge number followed by twelve zeros. That is one thousand times a billion. As of today, there are no
|Name||Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud|
|Title||King of Saudi Arabia|
|Net worth||$18 billion|
1. Francoise Bettencourt Meyers. French L’Oréal heiress Françoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman in the world.
Amazon in $11 billion takeover talks
- Bill Gates is in the top 4 – for now. …
- Elon Musk is the third-richest person in the world. …
- Jeff Bezos is – for now – the second-richest person on earth. …
- LVMH luxury group CEO Bernard Arnault is the richest person in the world.