The are four golden rules to making money on YouTube, and they are:
- You need to have 1,000 subscribers on your YouTube channel.
- Your videos have generated 4,000 Watch Time hours over the last 12 months.
- You comply with all YouTube’s policies and guidelines.
- You have an AdSense account set up.
One may also ask, how can I monetize my YouTube channel for free?
Here’s how to do it.
- Create an Account and Join YouTube Partner Program. Look for the monetization tab in YouTube Studio. …
- Meet YouTube’s Requirements. …
- Setup a Google Ad Account. …
- Choose How To Monetize Your Channel. …
- Follow YouTube Monetization Best Practices.
Hereof, do you need 1000 subscribers on YouTube to get paid?
According to the YouTube Partner Program requirements, you need at least 1,000 subscribers to be eligible to monetize your account through their program.
How many Indian rupees YouTube 1000 views?
Making Youtube videos; Potential earnings : Rs 200-300 per 1,000 views.
Can I watch my own YouTube video to get 4000 watch hours?
In order for the 4000 hours of Watch Time to count, your videos have to be public. So that means you can‘t do a live stream, and then set it to unlisted. You also can‘t make videos and then six months down the line, delete them or set them to private. They have to remain public to count.
How long does it take for YouTube to approve monetization 2020?
Can I monetize my first YouTube video?
First, YouTube channels can be monetized even if they don’t have millions of subscribers.
Can I buy watch time YouTube?
With our YouTube Channel Watch Time Hours service, you can ensure your channel receives the watch time hours needed to apply for channel monetization. Please note: We do not guarantee monetization of your Channel by placing an order for this service.
How much money is 100k views on YouTube?
$500 to $2,500
How many YouTube views does it take to make $100?
Does rewatching a YouTube video count as a view?
Experts believe that after 4 or 5 views in one day, YouTube stops adding new views to a video’s view count number. So, don’t make the mistake of thinking you can just get your friends or team members to watch your videos over and over again, because the answer is, you just can’t.
How can I get 4000 hours on my watch?
YouTube requires your channel to have 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of watchtime with the past 12 months to have monetization.
Who is the highest paid YouTuber?
Top 10 YouTube earners
- Ryan Kaji, $29.5 million.
- Mr Beast (Jimmy Donaldson), $24 million.
- Dude Perfect, $23 million: five friends – Coby Cotton, Cory Cotton, Garret Hilbert, Cody Jones and Tyler Toney – play stunts with lightsabers, Nerf Guns and paintballs.
How do I monetize my YouTube channel without 4000 time?
Let’s check it out!
- First Things First: AdSense. …
- Fill Your Funnels. …
- Affiliate Marketing. …
- Monetize YouTube with Brand Sponsors. …
- Monetize Your Channel with Community Sponsors. …
- Become an Amazon Influencer. …
- Benefit from YouTube Red Subscribers. …
- Sell Merch.