Congratulations for getting engaged, dear sister. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together. I wish you a lovely engagement beloved sister. May God shower all the love and happiness on you and your fiancé on your engagement day, always and forever.
Similarly one may ask, what should I write in my sisters engagement card?
- “Here’s to your engagement! …
- “Cheers on your engagement!”
- “Here’s to a very happy engagement and a lifetime of love.”
- “Cheers to the two of you…and to the love you share!”
- “May your engagement be happy. …
- “A toast to your engagement! …
- “Here’s to the wonderful two of you! …
- “Celebrating your engagement!
Correspondingly, how do you congratulate your sister?
Congrats To My Sister…
- So Proud Of My Sister…
- Congratulations To My Sister…
- Congrats Sister Images…
- Congratulations My Sister…
- Congratulations To My Dear Sister…
- Congratulations Sister On Passing The Exams…
- Congratulations Sister Engagement…
- Congratulations. I Wish And Pray That…
When your sister is getting married quotes?
Best Wedding Wishes for Sister
- Congratulations on your wedding, sister. I wish you and your husband all the best as you begin your new life. I know that you two will be happy together.
- My sweet little princess has finally found her prince charming. You’ve enchanted us all with your smile my darling sister.
Dear friend, I invite you my sister’s engagement to be held at my residence tomorrow. I and my sister would be much happy with your arrival in the occasion. 2). For sweet cousin, do arrive on my sister’s engagement to be held next Tuesday at my place.
- May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
- May your love for each other only strengthen as time goes by.
- May your love shine brighter and your companionship grow richer with each passing day.
- May you both be blessed with lifelong happiness.
It’s also a way of recognizing and supporting someone’s happiness and good fortune. … When people congratulate engaged or married couples they’re invoking the second definition of the word, offering best wishes and acknowledging the couple’s happiness.
- I wish you lots of love as you walk through this life hand in hand.
- Congratulations on your engagement and may you always experience the joy and happiness that life offers.
- May your days always be filled with warmth as you walk the journey of life together.
- I heard about your engagement.
“I love my sister. She is simply amazing and I just couldn’t imagine my life without her.” “My sister may not always be at my side, but she is always in my heart.” “Hey sister just want you to know that i love you to the moon and back.”
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
Formal Wedding Wishes
- “Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”
- “Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.”
- “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”
- “May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”