- Congratulations on your wedding engagement!
- Congratulations to a beautiful couple. …
- Congratulations to the future bride and groom! …
- Congratulations on your new journey together.
- Congratulations on taking this exciting step together.
- Congratulations on finding each other.
People also ask, do you say congrats when someone gets engaged?
It’s also a way of recognizing and supporting someone’s happiness and good fortune. … When people congratulate engaged or married couples they’re invoking the second definition of the word, offering best wishes and acknowledging the couple’s happiness.
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
One may also ask, what do I say to my fiance about my engagement?
Cute Engagement Captions
- The easiest “Yes” I’ve ever said.
- Does this ring make me look engaged?
- We’ll be the cutest old couple ever.
- All the feels.
- We’re getting married (!!!!)
- The beginning of forever.
- My person… for life.
- I said yaaaaaas.
What can I say instead of congratulations?
- felicitations. Congratulations! Well done! 139. …
- kudos. Credit or praise for an achievement; glory; fame. …
- good work. …
- congrats. (Informal) A short form of congratulations. …
- good-for-you. An exclamation of encouragement. …
- way-to-go. (Idiomatic) an expression of congratulations approval. …
- compliments. Advertisement.
- best wishes.
How do you congratulate a friend on her engagement?
Congratulations on your engagement! I am so happy to call both of you my friends, and I can’t wait to celebrate with you. May you bring each other as much happiness as your friendship has brought to my life—and more! Congratulations to a wonderful friend on his/her new fiance.
How do you congratulate a groom?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Best wishes!”
- “Congratulations on your wedding!”
- “We’re/I’m so happy for you!”
- “Wishing you lots of love and happiness.”
- “We/I love you. Congrats!”
- “Lots of love today and beyond.”
- “Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
How do you congratulate your brother on his engagement?
I wish you all the best today and always. I am so happy to celebrate this special day with you both. Happy engagement day brother! Dear Brother, may both of you forever be blessed with love, joy, happiness, health and long life together.
How do you write a short message?
This article will take you through an exercise to help you write a short message that includes all the following necessary components:
- Identify yourself (as the sender)
- Personalise the message.
- Engage your contact – get their attention.
- Provide a call to action.
How do you congratulate someone for years of service?
Sample Employee Appreciation Messages for Years of Service Awards
- “We are so proud to have you as part of our work family. …
- “Congratulations on achieving this anniversary with us! …
- “Thank you for being such a valuable member of our team. …
- “Congratulations on your service anniversary today!
What is the best reply for congratulations?
How do I reply to a congratulations letter?
- “Thank you so much for thinking of me.”
- “Thank you for your kind and fond letter congratulating me on a promotion/new job/accomplishment.”
- “I felt honored to be surrounded by your kind attention. Thank you!”
How do you greet an engaged couple?
Engagement Congratulations Messages
- You’re engaged! …
- Congratulations on this exciting time in your lives!
- Well, this is BIG news! …
- I hope your future together is filled with infinite happiness, laughter, and love.
- This is the beginning of your happily ever after. …
- Yass! …
- Congratulations to the future bride and groom.
How can I impress my fiance on chat?
- Don’t Appear Desperate.
- Keep Your Messages Short.
- Use Emojis, But Not Too Often.
- Flirt With Him During Your Text Conversations.
- Don’t Spill Your Guts in a Text.
- Don’t Chat For Too Long.
- Ask Open Ended Questions.
- Use His Name When Possible.
How do I say I love you to my fiance?
Romantic Ways to Say “I Love You”
- I love you to the moon and back again.
- We fit together like puzzle pieces.
- You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- You complete me.
- I can’t believe you’re mine.
- You are a beautiful person inside and out.
- I am here for you…always.
- I’m yours.