Wishing you a day of love celebrated in the midst of love gathered. Wishing you tomorrows of love grown deeper, stronger, and full of joy.
- Congratulations – Engaged has a nice ring to it! …
- Yay! …
- Congratulations! …
- You’re engaged, Lisa and Anthony! …
- Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.
Thereof, do you congratulate someone for getting engaged?
It’s also a way of recognizing and supporting someone’s happiness and good fortune. … When people congratulate engaged or married couples they’re invoking the second definition of the word, offering best wishes and acknowledging the couple’s happiness.
Accordingly, what can I say instead of congratulations?
- felicitations. Congratulations! Well done! 138. …
- kudos. Credit or praise for an achievement; glory; fame. …
- good work. …
- congrats. (Informal) A short form of congratulations. …
- good-for-you. An exclamation of encouragement. …
- way-to-go. (Idiomatic) an expression of congratulations approval. …
- compliments. Advertisement.
- best wishes.
How do you congratulate someone?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
Engagement Congratulations Messages
- You’re engaged! …
- Congratulations on this exciting time in your lives!
- Well, this is BIG news! …
- I hope your future together is filled with infinite happiness, laughter, and love.
- This is the beginning of your happily ever after. …
- Yass! …
- Congratulations to the future bride and groom.
Will you marry me. 12. The journey of life is not easy, but if you are with me, I can win any challenge in my life, we enjoy the smiles together and when tears come we support each other; stay together and forever. Love you.
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Best wishes!”
- “Congratulations on your wedding!”
- “We’re/I’m so happy for you!”
- “Wishing you lots of love and happiness.”
- “We/I love you. Congrats!”
- “Lots of love today and beyond.”
- “Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
Engagement Status for WhatsApp
- My ring finger isn’t naked anymore!
- Happily Engaged!
- Chains don’t hold a marriage together. …
- The easiest “Yes” I’ve ever said.
- Traveling from Miss to Mrs.
- He put a ring on it.
- Keep calm and just say “I do.”
- Does this ring make me look engaged?
Here is a list of Whatsapp Engagment Status, so you can wish happy engagement to your wife or husband. Keep loving me like a princess forever n be wid me always even in ur dreams. Keep loving me like a princess forever n be wid me always even in ur dreams.
In many Western countries, the tradition of wearing an engagement ring on the fourth finger on the left hand, (the left ring finger on the ring finger guide below), can be traced back to the Ancient Romans. They believed this finger had a vein that ran directly to the heart, the Vena Amoris, meaning ‘vein of love’.