How to Keep an Aquarius Man Hooked
- 1 Build a strong friendship first.
- 2 Be a little mysterious.
- 3 Show off your creative side.
- 4 Impress him with your intelligence.
- 5 Dress in classy, fashionable clothes.
- 6 Keep your emotions in check.
- 7 Be fun-loving and adventurous.
- 8 Share opinions without being confrontational.
Accordingly, how do you make an Aquarius man miss you?
An Aquarius thrives on space.
If you’re always talking to him or always around, you don’t give the freedom-loving Aquarian time to really miss you. Give him some distance so he can crave being close to you again. Avoid calling a lot or sending a lot of texts.
In this manner, how do you turn on an Aquarius man?
How to Turn On an Aquarius Man
- 1 Talk about what turns him on.
- 2 Wear turquoise lingerie.
- 3 Spend time on foreplay.
- 4 Whisper something naughty in his ear.
- 5 Explore his erogenous zones.
- 6 Offer to try a new position.
- 7 Bring sex toys into the bedroom.
- 8 Have fun with role-playing.
How do you drive an Aquarius man crazy?
How to Make an Aquarius Man Addicted to You
- 1 Pursue your own hobbies and goals.
- 2 Refuse to see anyone as a rival.
- 3 Take him on adventures.
- 4 Dive into deep topics.
- 5 Be a great listener.
- 6 Talk about his career goals.
- 7 Share the ideals and standards you both hold yourselves to.
- 8 Support good habits and his health.
Aquarius is one of those people who play hard to get because he’s always hot and cold. First, he’s into you, next he’s feeling smothered — it’s a back and forth kind of thing that never seems to stop with him! He could even be in a serious, long-term relationship and feel like he’s being suffocated by his partner.
How to Attract an Aquarius Man Through Text
- Get philosophical.
- Be political.
- Open up about yourself.
- Be a good friend.
- Show off your quirky side.
- Find shared interests.
- Don’t text too much.
Aquarians are the sort that always want space and while they may have indulged in a romantic relationship with you, it’s probable that they never promised any commitment. So once they have lost interest in you, they’ll pretend to more of friends than lovers.
He likes to ask you some questions, share with you, make you laugh, and enjoy the times he spends with you. That’s because he wants to know better. If he likes you, he doesn’t want a small talk or a one night stand, he wants a long good conversation and company.
An Aquarius man is drawn to someone who’s laid back.
He likes to be in control, so give him the chance to show it. Try letting him pick the date location or telling him he can order for you at a restaurant. This is a great way to show him your carefree nature, which he’s sure to find attractive.
Aquarians are turned on by anything that goes against societal conventions—aka they’re into kink. And they love mystery, so adding in a mask or a blindfold is sure to turn up the heat.
The only thing that could generally keep an Aquarius man interested is intelligent conversations. For him, being shy or boring could be a turn off. An Aquarius man having an intellectual conversation with you is a sure sign that he is in interested in you and would love to keep talking to you.