Adyou.me is a company that pays for URL shortening. Moreover, it is also one of the highest paying URL shorteners to make money online. So, you will get money for sharing URL links on the Internet (blogs or websites, social media, forums, and so on ). Furthermore, it also pays up to $3/1000 visit.
Accordingly, can you make money with TinyURL?
You can make money from your short URLs. … Thanks to the restriction on the length of posts in nanoblog services like Twitter, the world needs URL shortening services like TinyURL and similar sites. The shortening services are free, though.
Keeping this in consideration, how do I shorten a website link?
How to shorten a URL using TinyURL
- Copy the URL you want to shorten.
- Open TinyURL in your web browser.
- Paste the URL into the “Enter a long URL to make tiny” field.
- If you would like your shortened URL to include a specific phrase, enter that in the “Custom alias” field. …
- Click “Make TinyURL!”
How much does Adfly pay per 1000 views?
Adfly payout rates
Adfly offers 15 dollars per 1000 views.
Here are the top 3 ways to make money sharing links:
- Adfly and other link shorteners. Focus on using these for links that go to pages that don’t have other offers or your blogs posts on them. Helpful resources: …
- Affiliate links. Invest 10-15% of your income if possible. …
- App referral links. Helpful resources:
If bit.ly Is Worth $8 Million, TinyURL Is Worth At Least $46 Million | TechCrunch.
Make Extra Cash By Sharing Shortened Links (Free).
AdFly is a free URL shortening tool. It not only helps you shorten links but also monetizes those links. All you have to do is just sign-up and create an account. After that, it will help you make money every time a user clicks on a shortened link.
20 cents per click. That means you need five clicks to reach a single penny. If you want to make $1, you need 500 clicks, and that’s clicks that are valid.
Yes it is a legitimate platform. patience and persistence is required to make proper use of adfly.
LEGIT SITE + DAILY PAYMENT ! ALWAYS LEGIT ! 100% LEGIT !
The security risk with a shortened URL is you cannot tell where you are going when you click the link, you have to trust the sender. As a result, some organizations teach their employees not to trust shortened URLs, or simply block them at their network gateway.
Change an existing hyperlink
- Right-click anywhere on the link and, on the shortcut menu, click Edit Hyperlink.
- In the Edit Hyperlink dialog, select the text in the Text to display box.
- Type the text you want to use for the link, and then click OK.
How to Make a Free URL
- Create a free website on Webs.com. You will create a “site address” during registration that will become your free URL. …
- Use Google Sites to create your free URL. You can create multiple websites under a single Google account and select a unique address for each one. …
- Register for a free website with Bravenet.