If you would like to use other skincare or makeup on top, leave the formula to dry for 5 minutes before applying. INKEY Tip: The green coloured formula (obtained from natural chlorophyll derived from plant pigment) acts as a colour corrector to neutralise the red colour from blemishes.
Moreover, what gets rid of acne scars Inkey list?
2% tranexamic acid works to lighten dark spots and hyperpigmentation on the skin’s surface. Go to sleep with THE INKEY LIST’s Tranexamic Acid Overnight Treatment and wake up with brighten, more even skin. Perfect for those with dark spots or scarring from breakouts, this high performance overnight mask works wonders.
Also know, how do you treat succinic acid?
What is the best acne spot treatment?
8 best acne spot treatments of 2021
- AcneFree Terminator 10 Acne Spot Treatment.
- Neutrogena On-The-Spot Acne Treatment.
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion.
- Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment.
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Dual Action Acne Treatment.
- Differin Gel.
- Peace Out Acne Healing Dots.
- ZitSticka Killa Pimple Patches.
In addition, succinic acid inhibits “microorganisms such as bacteria,” which is why it’s an effective active ingredient to treat acne. The healing properties of succinic acid include: mild peeling effect. clears clogged pores.
- The Inkey List Kaolin Clay Mask.
- The Inkey List Succinic Acid Acne Treatment.
- The Inkey List Hyaluronic Acid.
- The Inkey List Niacinamide Serum.
- The Inkey List Beta Hydroxy Acid.
- The Inkey List Retinol Serum.
- The Inkey List Multi-Biotic Balancing Moisturizer.
- The Inkey List Rosehip Oil.
The only product that works with my acne scars I’ve been using this for only a week and start to see improvements I don’t know yet about the fine lines but I wish The Inkey List has a higher percentage of retinol.
Hydrate and balance your skin with The INKEY List Squalane Face Oil. This natural, plant-derived oil works to hydrate and protect the skin, minimising moisture loss. Great for both dry and oily skin types, this multi-benefit oil helps to regulate sebum production to achieve the perfect moisture balance.
In terms of where in your routine to apply, use succinic acid after cleansing and any hydrating serums like hyaluronic acid. The INKEY List’s formula is gentle enough for everyday use and can be reapplied up to three times per day if needed.
Sulfur helps dry out the surface of your skin to help absorb excess oil (sebum) that may contribute to acne breakouts. It also dries out dead skin cells to help unclog your pores. Some products contain sulfur along with other acne-fighting ingredients, such as resorcinol.
The most common topical prescription medications for acne are:
- Retinoids and retinoid-like drugs. Drugs that contain retinoic acids or tretinoin are often useful for moderate acne. …
- Antibiotics. These work by killing excess skin bacteria and reducing redness and inflammation. …
- Azelaic acid and salicylic acid. …