Apply at night after Serum using the Clarins Method for Face to boost microcirculation and encourage lymphatic drainage. Warm product in palms; then gently place on cheeks, forehead, neck and décolleté. Follow by pressing into skin with firm yet gentle pressure. Never tug, pull or stretch.
Beside this, how do you use Clarins Extra Firming Mask?
Achieve younger-looking skin in just 10 minutes
- Stimulate. Tap your face for a few seconds to enhance circulation. …
- Warm. Bring the product to skin temperature by warming it between your hands, so that your skin accepts it instantly. …
- Smooth. …
- Apply Pressure. …
- Remove after 10 minutes.
Additionally, how do you apply day cream?
Steps To Use Day Cream For A Beautiful Skin
- After a good cleansing and toning process, look at your skin for the dry to normal to oily areas.
- Take a pea size day cream or how much you usually need.
- Rub between the hands and apply to the face by massaging in circular motion.
- Apply around the neck in upward direction.
What does a firming mask do?
When your skin is in need of a pick-me-up (literally), firming face masks are the way to go. They help to lift your skin, smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, and give your complexion an all-over healthy glow. … They rehydrate your skin, slough away dead skin cells and tone up your complexion.
If you have dry skin, leaving a face mask on for too long can be dangerous as it can stretch your skin too much and damage it. … Putting a face mask on for longer than needed can extract all these natural oils and good bacteria too. This leaves the pores producing more oil in order to compensate for the lost oil.
Stimulate the skin by patting gently before applying the mask to encourage the penetration and absorption of its active ingredients. Smooth over the face from the centre working outwards in the natural direction of circulation, to give the skin instant radiance.