How to use
- Take a cherry-sized amount of gel with dry fingertips and dot onto your dry forehead, cheeks, and chin.
- Gently massage in a circular motion until the gel turns to oil.
- Wipe the face clean with a facial tissue or emulsify with a small amount of water, then rinse off with lukewarm water.
Beside above, is SKII cleanser good?
“This cleanser is amazing, a little bit goes a long way. My skin stays hydrated and feels so clean. It’s not overly stripping on the skins and the smell isn’t too strong either.” “This is my holy grail cleanser and worth every penny.
Besides, why is SK-II so expensive?
The reason why the price point makes sense is that the company SK–II has managed to isolate a particular strain of fermented yeast after carefully examining more than 300 yeast strains from that brew and they have trademarked it as Pitera.
What is the best facial cleanser?
Keep reading to find the best face wash and cleansers that suits you.
- Best Overall: First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser. …
- Best Budget: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. …
- Best Drugstore: La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Facial Cleanser. …
- Best for Sensitive Skin: Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser.
Is SKII really worth?
Products worth buying
One of my favorite products of all time, it’s done a great job of refining and brightening my skin, and it feels just like water on the skin. It doesn’t smell great, but it’s a small flaw given the amazing results.
Is SK-II good for acne-prone skin?
You always want to start with a clean palette. Then I use the SK–II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion—it’s the absolute best for oily or acne–prone skin. It purifies and gently exfoliates without drying.
Does Pitera work for skin?
So, after more than five years of research on 350 unique yeast strains, the SK-II scientists discovered Pitera™, the proprietary ingredient in its Facial Treatment Essence. Pitera™ is said to work on all skin types, resulting in skin that’s smoother and brighter in appearance.
Is SK-II at Costco fake?
Costco is a certified retailer of SK–II. While they do not always have our products in-store, if you do find them they are legitimate. You do not need to worry about expired or counterfeit SK–II products at Costco.
How much is SK-II at Costco?
Thanks to the brilliant folks over at the tips-filled Reddit board SkincareAddiction, we now know that Costco, aka the massive chain of warehouses that sells everything from electronics to furniture to — you guessed it — beauty products, offers the acclaimed essence in its value size for $190.
What does SK-II stand for?