Choose a short congratulatory phrase from below to start your card off right.
- Congratulations on your wedding engagement!
- Congratulations to a beautiful couple. …
- Congratulations to the future bride and groom! …
- Congratulations on your new journey together.
- Congratulations on taking this exciting step together.
Besides, how do you congratulate someone on their engagement?
Wishing you a joyful
- Congratulations – Engaged has a nice ring to it! …
- Yay! …
- Congratulations! …
- You’re engaged, Lisa and Anthony! …
- Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.
Additionally, what do you say in engagement post?
Cute Engagement Captions
- The easiest “Yes” I’ve ever said.
- Does this ring make me look engaged?
- We’ll be the cutest old couple ever.
- All the feels.
- We’re getting married (!!!!)
- The beginning of forever.
- My person… for life.
- I said yaaaaaas.
Do you say congrats for engagement?
It’s also a way of recognizing and supporting someone’s happiness and good fortune. … When people congratulate engaged or married couples they’re invoking the second definition of the word, offering best wishes and acknowledging the couple’s happiness.
What do you say to an engaged couple?
Engagement Congratulations Messages
- You’re engaged! …
- Congratulations on this exciting time in your lives!
- Well, this is BIG news! …
- I hope your future together is filled with infinite happiness, laughter, and love.
- This is the beginning of your happily ever after. …
- Yass! …
- Congratulations to the future bride and groom.
What can I say instead of congratulations?
- felicitations. Congratulations! Well done! 138. …
- kudos. Credit or praise for an achievement; glory; fame. …
- good work. …
- congrats. (Informal) A short form of congratulations. …
- good-for-you. An exclamation of encouragement. …
- way-to-go. (Idiomatic) an expression of congratulations approval. …
- compliments. Advertisement.
- best wishes.
How do you congratulate someone?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What do you write in an encouragement card?
- “Be good to yourself. …
- “This is what you’re going through, not who you are.”
- “I hope you are surrounded by people who are good for your spirit.”
- “You are amazing for facing this with so much courage and hope.”
- “The most important thing right now is to focus on getting better…
How do you wish a couple?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Best wishes!”
- “Congratulations on your wedding!”
- “We’re/I’m so happy for you!”
- “Wishing you lots of love and happiness.”
- “We/I love you. Congrats!”
- “Lots of love today and beyond.”
- “Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
How do you wish a good relationship?
– “When love is born between two people, everything else seems not to exist, I hope joy floods your hearts and that you love each other even more every day.” – “Every time I look at the two of you together I can see so much love, I hope you remain united for eternity. Many blessings for you. ”
Should I post a picture of my engagement ring?
When you’re newly engaged, you should avoid posting a close up photo of the ring. … Instead, it advises announcing your news with a photo of yourself and your other half, your ring finger subtly in shot.
How do you say we are engaged?
‘ Congratulations! You‘re engaged!
Is it tacky to post your engagement ring on Facebook?
If you are excited, you can post about your engagement; but posting abou material possessions, even an engagement ring could be seen as tacky since it involves money.