- Use in the evening, no more than twice per week.
- Apply to a clean face, do not use on wet skin.
- Apply evenly across face and neck.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- This solution is intended to be used as a masque.
- Do not leave on for longer than 10 minutes.
Besides, which peeling is good for oily skin?
Here are some of the acids to look for in at-home chemical peels: Glycolic acid is good for normal and oily skin types and exfoliating the surface layer of your skin. Salicylic acid is good for oily and acne-prone skin to loosen dirt from pores. Lactic acid is good for all skin types and for fading dark spots.
In this way, how do you use Revolution skincare combination skin peeling?
- Apply to the face in the evening, after cleansing and toning, and before moisturiser.
- Can be used multiple times a week, or daily if your skin is used to acids.
- Do not use with retinol products and always ensure to wear SPF during the day.
What do you do after ordinary peeling solution?
Salicylic acid and retinol peels are better for people with oily and/or acne-prone skin. These loosen blackheads, reduce oil and even out discoloration from old breakouts.” Skin tone is also an important factor when choosing a chemical peel.
You will notice a visible improvement in your skin after one peel, but best results are obtained with multiple treatments over time. … Just as it takes time for skin damage to accumulate, it also takes time to reverse it.
This can help minimize wrinkles, dullness, hyperpigmentation, and scarring. It may also help skin disorders like acne and rosacea. However, a chemical peel can’t treat deep wrinkles and scarring. It also won’t tighten loose skin or reverse sun damage.
How to use: Apply a few drops to clean skin in the evening before your favourite serum or moisturiser and leave on overnight. Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. Do not use on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin.
An intense, weekly acid solution for sensitive skin. … This solution contains gluconolactone 10%, a PHA alternative to glycolic acid, that is much gentler on sensitive skin that can be prone to irritation from other acids. This solution helps to exfoliate whilst hydrating the complexion, resulting in a glowing radiance.