Making Youtube videos; Potential earnings : Rs 200-300 per 1,000 views. Ads pay according to engagement and clicks. YouTube is both popular and easily accessible.
Moreover, how much YouTube pays for 1m views in India?
In today’s post, I will tell you that “How
|Channel Category||Earning (approx)|
|1. Comedy Channel||$300- $400|
|2. Music Channel||$100- $150|
|3. Tech Channel||$200- $300|
|4. Roasting Channel||$250- $400|
Subsequently, who is the richest YouTuber in India?
How do the YouTubers earn money?
You can make money on YouTube through the following features: Advertising revenue: Get ad revenue from display, overlay, and video ads. Channel memberships: Your members make recurring monthly payments in exchange for special perks that you offer.
How to Use the YouTube Money Calculator
- Drag the YouTube View Count slider up or down based on your daily video views.
- Set your Estimated CTR based on your channel’s historic performance.
- View your estimated daily, weekly and yearly earnings potential.
- Sign in to the YouTube account you want to monetize.
- Click the icon for your account in the top right corner.
- Click YouTube Studio.
- In the left menu, select Other Features > Monetization.
- Read and agree to the YouTuber Partner Program terms.
$5-$10. If using Affiliate and Influencer Marketing Platforms, 20k views on YouTube have a potential to earn more than $100. To earn with Affiliate and influencer platforms, you need to have good engagement on your Video.
According to the YouTube Partner Program requirements, you need at least 1,000 subscribers to be eligible to monetize your account through their program.