According to the YouTube Partner Program requirements, you need at least 1,000 subscribers to be eligible to monetize your account through their program.
Simply so, how much money do you get when you have 1000 subscribers?
Ads are worth $0.50 to $20 per thousand views but only half of your viewers are shown ads and youtube keeps half (take home is usually about $1–2 per thousand). So for every 1000 subs, a youtube video will earn between twenty cents and a dollar.
Similarly one may ask, how long it takes to get 1000 subscribers?
What is the Average Time to 1,000 YouTube Subscribers? It takes an average of 22 months for a channel to reach 1,000 subscribers on YouTube according to data from TubeFilter. That’s if the channel is uploading videos consistently and using some best practices.
How many Indian rupees YouTube 1000 views?
Making Youtube videos; Potential earnings : Rs 200-300 per 1,000 views. Ads pay according to engagement and clicks. YouTube is both popular and easily accessible.
Top 10 Tips to Get Your First 1000 YouTube Subscribers NOW
- #1 Apply Directly to Your Audience to Subscribe. …
- #2 Use Resources to Encourage Subscriber Sign Ups. …
- #3 Take Advantage of Your Watermark Branding. …
- #4 Add a Call to Subscribe on Your Endscreen. …
- #5 Use an Auto Subscribe URL. …
- #6 Use a Pinned Comment to Ask for Subscribers. …
- #7 Add a Subscribe CTA to Your Video Description.
YouTube income is generated by advertisements through AdSense, sponsorships with popular brands, and affiliate links. YouTube pays you only after you‘ve earned $100 or more from placing ads on your channel and videos.
In the grand scheme of things, a 1,000 subscribers channel is really small on YouTube. Yet, you still did better than millions of other channels who will never reach that milestone. So it’s cool to see that YouTube acknowledges that you’re now part of “the club”.
Today we are going to remove this confusion from you and will tell you that, how
|Channel Category||Earning (approx)|
|1. Comedy Channel||$300- $400|
|2. Music Channel||$100- $150|
|3. Tech Channel||$200- $300|
|4. Roasting Channel||$250- $400|
The actual rates an advertiser pays varies, usually between $0.10 to $0.30 per view, but averages out at $0.18 per view. On average, a YouTube channel can receive $18 per 1,000 ad views, which equates to $3 – $5 per 1000 video views.
1) You’re not retaining you viewers’ attention. I’ma go deep in this one — that’s what she said — because it’s the number 1 reason most people don’t grow. Watch time is the main metric that the YouTube algorithm sees when deciding if your video is worth recommending to other users.
13 Steps to Get Your First 100 YouTube Subscribers
- Promote the Channel on Your Website. If you already have a website that gets some consistent traffic each month, then you’ve got the perfect solution to finding your first few subscribers. …
- Keep Your Content Consistent. …
- Complete Your Profile and Make a Channel Trailer.