Influencers with at least 100,000 followers on YouTube can typically earn $12,500 for a sponsored video, according to Forbes.
Beside above, how much does a Youtuber with 50k subscribers make?
A creator with 50,000 views per month: between $13 and $200 from AdSense; between $730 and $3,480 from merch.
Also question is, how much is 1 billion YouTube views worth?
Do YouTube pay you?
YouTube income is generated by advertisements through AdSense, sponsorships with popular brands, and affiliate links. YouTube pays you only after you‘ve earned $100 or more from placing ads on your channel and videos.
How much does a YouTuber with 1 million subscribers make? The average YouTuber with 1 million subscribers typically makes roughly $60,000 a year.
Typically with 100k subscribers you may get around 40k views per video. Only around 15% of the views will be monetized. For around 6k views you may make around 0.60$ per video. Multiply this by the amount of videos you make.
Making Youtube videos; Potential earnings : Rs 200-300 per 1,000 views. Ads pay according to engagement and clicks. YouTube is both popular and easily accessible.
Top 10 YouTube earners
- Ryan Kaji, $29.5 million.
- Mr Beast (Jimmy Donaldson), $24 million.
- Dude Perfect, $23 million: five friends – Coby Cotton, Cory Cotton, Garret Hilbert, Cody Jones and Tyler Toney – play stunts with lightsabers, Nerf Guns and paintballs.
But it takes a lot of hard work to build a career on YouTube and a big part of that is growing a loyal audience who will regularly come back to watch your content. This is why one of the big milestones, and often the hardest one to reach, is your first 100k subscribers.
Who has the least subscribers on YouTube?
- Schrack Technik Romania – the Romanian subsidiary of an electrical equipment company Schrack hosting brand videos.
- Zyxter – a new gaming channel starting out.