2. MrBeast (Jimmy Donaldson) According to Forbes, MrBeast, who has 47.8 million subscribers, made an estimated $24 million and amassed 3 billion views. Known for giveaways and extravagantly expensive concepts, MrBeast, whose real name is Jimmy Donaldson, was one of the most-viewed YouTube creators in 2019 as well.
Also know, how much does MrBeast earn in a month?
The channel has over 70 million subscribers as of 2021 and has accumulated over 11 billion views so far. It is able to get an average of 11 million views per day from different sources. It is able to get an average of $88,000 per day ($32 million a year) from the ads that run on the videos.
Also, how much does MrBeast make an hour?
Mrbeast Net Worth: $6.5 Millions
|Per Day:||Per Hour:||Per Second:|
Is MrBeast single?
Maddy Spidell, (born: March 31, 2000 (2000-03-31) [age 21]) is the girlfriend of MrBeast. They have been dating since June 2019, when they met through Twitter.
With a net worth currently purported by Celebrity Net Worth to be in the region of $15 million, the richest female Youtuber for 2020 is Lilly Singh.
Top 10 Richest YouTubers in 2021
- Dude Perfect. 56.1M subscribers. …
- Markiplier. 29M subscribers. …
- Logan Paul. 23M subscribers. Subscribe. …
- PewDiePie. 110M subscribers. Subscribe. …
- Jake Paul. 20.4M subscribers. Subscribe. …
- Ryan’s World. 29.6M subscribers. Subscribe. …
- Smosh. 25.1M subscribers. Subscribe. …
- Lilly Singh. 14.9M subscribers. Subscribe.
Ryan Kaji has been designated the highest earning YouTube star of the year 2020. He is 9 years old. According to Forbes, he’s earned nearly $30 million from his channel.
But how did MrBeast make his money? As his channel gained more attention, MrBeast began getting sponsorship offers from bigger and bigger name companies, including Quidd, CSGO Lotto, TikTok, and more. This includes money to donate or give away, and money to keep for himself (and for production).
Roughly, a video creator will earn $2,000 for every million views.
PewDiePie makes a total of $58.2 million per year, which works out to $4.85 million per month, or $160,000 per day, as estimated in the above video from October 2019.
However, some people have suggested that his 2021 net worth might actually be far higher than that, with some figures even coming in at $18 million. According Forbes’ YouTube rich list, he earned an eye-watering $24 million last year, making him the second highest earning YouTuber.