It’s not unrealistic to make between $0.01 – $0.10 per page view in many blogging niches across display and affiliate ads. So if you get 1,000 page views a month, you can make between $10-$100 per month. But if you can get to 100,000 page views a month you can make between $1,000 – $10,000 off of your blog per month.
Additionally, how do beginner bloggers make money?
These are the 7 steps to follow to make money blogging.
- Setup your own self-hosted blog.
- Start publishing great content.
- Build organic traffic to your website.
- Build a community around your brand.
- Start making money by selling ads.
- Make money by selling your own products or services.
- Makey money through affiliate marketing.
Similarly, how many views do you need to make money blogging?
How many pageviews you need to make a full-time income blogging. If you have more than 100,000 pageviews a month on your blog (total pageviews, not unique) you should be blogging full-time (i.e. earning more than $3,500/month from your blog).