The amount that you have to make to not pay federal income tax depends on your age, filing status, your dependency on other taxpayers and your gross income. For example, in the year 2018, the maximum earning before paying taxes for a single person under the age of 65 was $12,000.
Keeping this in consideration, what are good cash jobs?
Short on Cash?
- Side Jobs to Make Extra Money.
- Ride Share/Delivery Driver.
- Household Helper/Personal Assistant.
- Care Giver.
- Pet Sitter, Dog Walker, Sniffspot Host.
- Customer Service Representative.
- Freelance Gigs.
- Rent Your Extra Space.