You can find marinara that doesn’t contain sugar, and will be keto friendly. I love to make my own low carb marinara sauce because it is so easy and I can have the final say as to what goes into my body.
In this regard, what marinara sauce is best for Keto?
Here are the keto pasta sauces we tried:
- Ragu Simply Pasta Sauce. 2.5g Fat | 8g Net Carbs | 2g Protein | Serving Size 1/2 cup. …
- Rao’s Pasta Sauce. 8g Fat | 4g Net Carbs | 1g Protein | Serving Size 1/2 cup. …
- Yo Momma’s Pasta Sauce. 4.5g Fat | 4g Net Carbs | 1g Protein | Serving Size 1/2 cup. …
- Dave’s Gourmet Pasta Sauce.
Beside this, can I have spaghetti sauce on keto?
This quick Keto spaghetti sauce comes together in about 25 minutes and has just 3g net carbs per serving. It’s a low carb spaghetti sauce that you will make again and again.
What is the healthiest pasta sauce?
Recently Tested Pasta Sauce
- 365 Everyday Value (Whole Foods) …
- Trader Giotto’s (Trader Joe’s) …
- Mezzetta. Napa Valley Homemade Tomato & Sweet Basil.
- Monte Bene. Tomato Basil.
- Cucina Antica. Garlic Marinara.
- The Silver Palate. Low Sodium Marinara.
- Prego. Lower Sodium Traditional.
- Victoria. Low Sodium Marinara.
If looking for store bought, look for Rao’s as it has the fewest amount of carbs that I have seen. The other marinara sauces are filled with sugar and usually have 7 grams of carbs per serving. Also, since this is a carb dense food, make sure you measure out exactly 1/2 cup as your serving.
Made from vine-ripened tomatoes with a special blend of herbs and spices, Hunt’s Pasta Sauce is carefully simmered into a thick, rich, flavorful sauce that’s sure to make your meals special. Hunt’s No Added Sugar Pasta Sauce is a naturally good source of potassium.
NO ADDED SUGAR AND 100% ITALIAN TOMATOES: Rao’s pasta sauce contains no added sugar*, and only includes 100% Italian tomatoes, no paste , making it the perfect keto friendly spaghetti sauce to add to your pantry.
Made from just vinegar, chile peppers, and a touch of seasoning, hot sauce should definitely be a keto pantry staple. It’s delicious on pretty much everything like cauliflower crust pizza to spicy Buffalo wings. Another team favorite is Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Wing Sauce.