Permanent Hair Straightening Pros
The most notable advantage of permanent hair straightening is that it is safe for the hair. This means that you won’t have to worry too much about your hair falling off or breaking as is the case with quite a number of other hair procedures.
Consequently, how much does it cost to straighten hair permanently in India?
Depending on the hair and length salon you choose, keratin treatment in India can cost anywhere between Rs 4,000 and Rs 8,000, excluding follow-up sessions.
Similarly, which brand is good for permanent hair straightening?
20 Best Hair Straightening Creams in India
|Top 9 Products
|Streax Professional Canvo Line Hair Straightening Kit
|L’Oreal Paris Studio Line Silk & Gloss Hot Straight Cream
|Glatt Schwarzkopf Hair Straightener Cream
|Oxyglow Herbals Hair Straightener Cream
What are the side effects of permanent hair straightening?
Well, if you are thinking to opt for permanent hair straightening, you should consider these side effects before doing so.
- Hair fall: Yes, hair fall is the harsh reality behind permanent hair straightening. …
- Dry hair: …
- Itchy scalp: …
- Damage to original texture: …
- Boring look: …
- Split end problem:
Do’s & Don’ts of Transitioning
- Don’t apply any heat on your hair. …
- Do oil your scalp and use a gentle shampoo (preferably sulphate free).
- Do apply conditioner on your hair generously from mid length to ends. …
- Do trim your damaged length every month.
Hair straightening may make your hair dry and cause other side effects if it’s done many times. It’s important to consult the hair stylist on the number of times you should permanently straighten your hair. The stylist will advise you on when to straighten your hair after an assessment.
How To Keep Hair Straight Permanently Without Damaging It?
- 1 Brush The Hair Till It Dries.
- 2 Wrap Your Wet Hair Tightly.
- 3 Roll The Hair.
- 4 Use Only Soft Hair Elastics For The Night.
- 5 Bun For Straight Hair.
- 6 Straighten Your Hair With The Mask.
So just in case you are looking forward to a makeover and get done with your hair conundrums, maybe straightening is not the most viable option.
- Chemically Loaded Products Can Cause Allergy. …
- Hair Straightening Can Make Your Hair Dry. …
- Overuse Can Lead To Dull Hair. …
- You Can Lose Your Hair.
Now that you know that temporary and permanent hair straightening can lead to excessive dryness, it is safe to say that they weaken the structure of your hair strands (1). Thus, the individual strands of your hair become more susceptible to breaking right from the middle.
11 Best Hair Straightening Shampoos In India
- Matrix By Fbb Opticare Shampoo. …
- Nuray Naturals Vegan Hair Growth Keratin Shampoo for Frizzy Hair. …
- OGX Ever Straightening Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner Combo. …
- KT Professional Kehairtherapy’s Ultra Smooth Shampoo. …
- Sunsilk Perfect Straight Shampoo.
The main difference between both solutions is the fact that keratin is a naturally occurring protein in our hair, and gets replenished during the treatment while the solution used in a regular smoothing treatment although ensuring smooth hair, has ingredients that are foreign to our hair so they may not blend as well …