Warburg Pincus is a private partnership focused solely on private equity. The firm has a 50+ year track record of growth investing, building world-class businesses around the globe. Warburg Pincus applies a thesis-driven approach to investing across a variety of sectors and geographies.
Moreover, what companies does Warburg Pincus own?
Warburg Pincus invested in the information and communication technology sectors, including investments in Avaya, Bharti Tele-Ventures, Harbour Networks, NeuStar, PayScale, and Telcordia.
Also know, what do you know about private equity?
Private equity is an alternative investment class and consists of capital that is not listed on a public exchange. Private equity is composed of funds and investors that directly invest in private companies, or that engage in buyouts of public companies, resulting in the delisting of public equity.
How many employees does Warburg Pincus have?
What companies has TPG invested in?
- 8990 Holdings, Inc. Asia. 8990 HOLDINGS, INC. is a mass housing developer in the Philippines. …
- A&O Hotels and Hostels. Europe. …
- Access Clinical Partners. Americas. …
- Adare Pharmaceuticals. Americas. …
- Advantek. Americas. …
- Advent Software* Americas. …
- Aerie* Americas. …
- AgraQuest* Americas.
How do you pronounce Warburg?
Here are 4 tips that should help you perfect your pronunciation of ‘warburg‘:
- Break ‘warburg’ down into sounds: [WAW] + [BURG] – say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them.
- Record yourself saying ‘warburg’ in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen.
Who owns Warburg Pincus?
Lionel I. Pincus & Co.
Does private equity pay well?
Private equity salaries in the U.S. range from $86k for analysts to $420k for MDs. Total remuneration for the year runs from $121k to $1.6 million.
Is private equity a good investment?
Investors turn to private equity to diversify their holdings and aim for higher returns than the public market might provide. And while private equity funds certainly come with higher risk, historically, they have indeed resulted in higher returns.
What are the top private equity firms?
World’s Top 10 Private Equity Firms
- The Blackstone Group Inc.
- The Carlyle Group Inc.
- KKR & Co. Inc.
- TPG Capital.
- Warburg Pincus LLC.
- Neuberger Berman Group LLC.
- CVC Capital Partners.