Stock market advisory service or more popularly termed as stock broker is a professional who buys and sells stocks and securities on behalf of the stock investor.
Considering this, what is the best stock advice website?
Here are the best sites to check out if you are looking for investment advice.
- Motley Fool Stock Advisor. When you’re ready to buy individual stocks, you should consider Stock Advisor from The Motley Fool. …
- Morningstar. …
- Stock Rover. …
- Investopedia. …
- Zacks. …
- Seeking Alpha. …
- AAII. …
Keeping this in view, which is the best stock advisory service in India?
Streetgains – Indian retail traders’ solution for investments. Registered at Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), Streetgains is an equity and commodity advisory (Research) firm that Indian retail traders vouch for.
Which is the best stock advisory?
Best Stock Market Investment Sites
|Best Stock Market Investment Sites||Best For|
|1.? Motley Fool Stock Advisor||? Stock Picks & Returns: +555.1% vs 128.2% S&P|
|2. Rule Breakers||Growth Stocks|
|3. Zacks Investment Research||Stock Research|
|4. Morningstar||Investment Research|
But if you’re neglecting your finances, it’s likely worth it to hire a wealth advisor. Time is money, and there’s a cost to delaying good financial decisions or prolonging poor ones, like keeping too much cash or putting off doing an estate plan.
Zacks is much more quantitative in nature, while Morningstar uses fundamental analysis as a larger part of its recommendations. Morningstar appears to base its recommendations on an unbiased scale, while the Zacks Investment Research rating system is based solely on giving its members the most potential for profit.
Warren Buffet’s 10 largest holdings are Apple, Bank of America, AMEX, Coca-Cola, Kraft, Verizon, Moody’s, U.S. Bancorp, Chevron, and General Motors.
The Motley Fool
Here are seven things an investor should consider when picking stocks:
- Trends in earnings growth.
- Company strength relative to its peers.
- Debt-to-equity ratio in line with industry norms.
- Price-earnings ratio can help provide market value.
- How is a company treating its dividends?
- Effectivness of executive leadership.
|Service||Premium Stock-Picking Newsletters|
|Promotions||30-Day Money-Back Guarantee|
StockAxis is a registered Investment Advisor with Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). M/s Opulent Investment Adviser Private Limited is the proprietor of StockAxis.
Registration as an Investment Advisor
- Proof of identity, address and qualification.
- Experience certificates.
- CIBIL Score.
- Net worth certificate from Chartered Accountants.
- Past three years income tax returns.
- Application fee.
- Any other declaration as required.