You’ll be throwing your current skincare regimen in the trash in no time.
- The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% …
- The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque. …
- The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution. …
- The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% …
- The Ordinary ‘Buffet’ …
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5.
Beside above, where can I buy original ordinary products?
You can still shop The Ordinary at the following places:
- BeautyMNL – www.beautymnl.com.
- Pretty Girl Manila – www.prettygirlmanila.com.
- Tupped Boutique – Tiendesitas, Uptown Mall, and Evia Lifestyle Mall.
- Select Watsons stores – www.watsons.com.ph.
- Calyxta – www.calyxta.com.
- Makeup Store Pro – www.mupstore.com.
Beside this, why is the ordinary so cheap?
Two main reasons: First, they focus on active ingredients and leave out the fluff. Active ingredients are ingredients contained within the product, that actually work to address the skin concern the product is meant to target. Active ingredients are very cheap.
Why did Sephora stop selling the ordinary?
Deciem never made it to Ulta, though, and in early June, it was announced suddenly that the brand would no longer be sold at Sephora due to “a change in direction” from Deciem, according to a spokesperson for the retail giant. …
The Best The Ordinary Products For Mature Skin
- Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA. Unfortunately, hyperpigmentation happens naturally as we age, resulting in dark spots and uneven skin. …
- Retinol 0.2% In Squalane. …
- Ascorbyl Glucoside Solutioin 12% …
- Buffet + Copper Peptides 1% …
- 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil. …
- Matrixyl 10% + HA.
All of their products are authentic and I didn’t read any complaints of authenticity in the review section. Lots of brands – BeautyMNL has over 300+ brands. They have high-end to low-end products.
How To Layer The Ordinary
- Remember, you can now get your very own personalized Deciem routine here.
- 2/3 drops of each serum is all you need.
- A pea-size amount of creams for the face and neck. …
- Massage or pat until each product is absorbed before applying the next.
- Deciem says no more than 3 serums in one routine.
Yes, Amazon “Sells” Fake Beauty Products Too
Ships from and Sold by [third-party retailer] Sold by [third-party retailer] and fulfilled by Amazon. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
The best advice I can give you is to ONLY BUY FROM DECIEM ITSELF OR ONE OF IT’S APPROVED SELLERS it’s the only way to be safe. If you buy a fake, there’s no way to know what you’re putting on your face. Their processes won’t be sanitary, the chemicals could be harmful. There won’t be any actives.
The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution has always worked wonders on my skin. … FYI guys, DECIEM and The Ordinary do not test on animals and do not ask others to do so. For this reason, none of their brands or products are sold in mainland China since such sales require animal testing for registration purposes.
Deciem, the upstart Canadian company behind the hugely popular The Ordinary Skin Care line, has closed its stores because of what the chief executive says is criminal activity within the company. … It is best known for a line called The Ordinary.
Products from The Ordinary line are also vegan and cruelty-free, as well as being free of parabens, sulphates and mineral oil. Excluding their makeup range, The Ordinary carries 29 different acids, oils, vitamins and retinoids, with more products currently in development.
Which ordinary products should not be mixed? Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Mandelic Acid, and Salicylic Acid: avoid mixing with other acids, EUK 134, Copper Peptides, and 100% L Ascorbic Acid. Acid and Vitamin C can really sting and burn your skin.