Effective immediately, to apply for monetization (and have ads attached to videos), creators must have tallied 4,000 hours of overall watch time on their channel within the past 12 months and have at least 1,000 subscribers.
Likewise, people ask, is my channel eligible for monetization?
First, to qualify for monetization, your channel has to have at least 4,000 hours of public watch time within the last year and at least 1,000 subscribers.
Simply so, how can I monetize my YouTube channel for free?
How Can I Monetize YouTube?
- First Things First: AdSense. …
- Fill Your Funnels. …
- Affiliate Marketing. …
- Monetize YouTube with Brand Sponsors. …
- Monetize Your Channel with Community Sponsors. …
- Become an Amazon Influencer. …
- Benefit from YouTube Red Subscribers. …
- Sell Merch.
Can I watch my own YouTube video to get 4000 watch hours?
In order for the 4000 hours of Watch Time to count, your videos have to be public. So that means you can‘t do a live stream, and then set it to unlisted. You also can‘t make videos and then six months down the line, delete them or set them to private. They have to remain public to count.
How do I enable monetization on YouTube 2020?
To do this:
- Click on your profile image in the top right-hand corner of the screen, and then click on the YouTube Studio link.
- This is the new YouTube Creator Studio, and from here, you want to click on ‘Monetization’ from the left-hand navigation panel.
How do I enable monetization?
Enable or disable video ads
- Open the YouTube Studio app .
- Tap menu. Videos .
- Select the video you want to monetize or turn ads off for.
- Tap the edit icon .
- Tap the monetization tab .
- To turn ads on or off, tap the switch for Monetize with ads. …
- If you’re enabling ads, adjust the ad formats and ad breaks. …
- Tap Save.
How do you tell if a channel is monetized?
When you turn on ads, you’ll see a monetization icon next to each video. The icons let you know if the video is monetizing. Whether you’ll get revenue depends on several factors, including copyright claims, revenue sharing, and advertiser-friendliness.
Can you lose monetization?
Access to monetization
Channels will lose monetization if they violate any of the YouTube monetization policies, regardless of their watch hours and subscriber count.
How can I get 4000 hours on my watch?
YouTube requires your channel to have 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of watchtime with the past 12 months to have monetization.
How many Indian rupees YouTube 1000 views?
Making Youtube videos; Potential earnings : Rs 200-300 per 1,000 views. Ads pay according to engagement and clicks. YouTube is both popular and easily accessible.
How much money does 1 million YouTube views make?
1 million views — between $3,400 and $40,000 (6 creators)
How do I monetize my YouTube channel without 4000 hours?
Is it easy to monetize YouTube?
It isn’t that easy and it can take years to build up your followers and to monetize the content you create. But there are some key steps you can take so that your channel can make money today.
How do I get 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours?
Monetize your YouTube Videos By reaching to YouTube Monetization Threshold — My story. This is a fast way to get 4000 watch hours and 1,000 subscribers on YouTube in less time. By using the word “Fast” I mean getting monetized on YouTube in less than 6 months.