- “Congratulations on your engagement! …
- “With heartfelt congratulations on your engagement,”
- “You’re getting married! …
- “I just knew it was only a matter of time. …
- “This is just the best news I’ve heard in a long, long time. …
- “I had a feeling about you two.
Additionally, do you congratulate someone for getting engaged?
It’s also a way of recognizing and supporting someone’s happiness and good fortune. … When people congratulate engaged or married couples they’re invoking the second definition of the word, offering best wishes and acknowledging the couple’s happiness.
Keeping this in consideration, what are different ways to say congratulations?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
How do you congratulate someone on her engagement?
Engagement Wishes to a Friend
- May you bring each other as much happiness as your friendship has brought to my life—and more!
- Congratulations to a wonderful friend on his/her new fiance.
- So happy for the both of you. …
- Of all the big life events we’ve celebrated together, this one tops the list.
Cute Engagement Captions
- The easiest “Yes” I’ve ever said.
- Does this ring make me look engaged?
- We’ll be the cutest old couple ever.
- All the feels.
- We’re getting married (!!!!)
- The beginning of forever.
- My person… for life.
- I said yaaaaaas.
I wish you all the best today and always. I am so happy to celebrate this special day with you both. Happy engagement day brother! Dear Brother, may both of you forever be blessed with love, joy, happiness, health and long life together.
Sample Messages for Couples (What to say to a happy couple?)
- I am very happy that you two are together. …
- Our prayers for you: That you never go to bed mad and enjoy each other every day of your lives.
May you be continually blessed with great love and happiness. Happy Anniversary! Sending all my love and best wishes as you celebrate another year of love and affection for one another. May you love continue to hold strong and grow with the passing of the ages.