- “Here’s to your engagement! …
- “Cheers on your engagement!”
- “Here’s to a very happy engagement and a lifetime of love.”
- “Cheers to the two of you…and to the love you share!”
- “May your engagement be happy. …
- “A toast to your engagement! …
- “Here’s to the wonderful two of you! …
- “Celebrating your engagement!
Keeping this in view, do you congratulate someone for getting engaged?
It’s also a way of recognizing and supporting someone’s happiness and good fortune. … When people congratulate engaged or married couples they’re invoking the second definition of the word, offering best wishes and acknowledging the couple’s happiness.
Moreover, what do you say when a friend gets engaged?
25 Captions For When Your Friend Gets Engaged That Are Way More Than Just “Congrats”
- “I’m so happy for you and your new ring. …
- “And so, your adventure begins, my dear friend.”
- “They said yes. …
- “My friend’s now engaged AF.”
- “I can’t keep calm.
How do you say congratulations for engagement?
Wishing you a lifetime of joy, love, and happiness. Wishing you the very best as you begin to plan your lives together. Wishing you both the happily ever after you so very much deserve. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong.
Cute Engagement Captions
- The easiest “Yes” I’ve ever said.
- Does this ring make me look engaged?
- We’ll be the cutest old couple ever.
- All the feels.
- We’re getting married (!!!!)
- The beginning of forever.
- My person… for life.
- I said yaaaaaas.
In this page you can discover 28 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for congratulations, like: felicitations, kudos, good work, congrats, good-for-you, way-to-go, compliments, best wishes, nice going, hear; bless you and many-happy-returns.
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Best wishes!”
- “Congratulations on your wedding!”
- “We’re/I’m so happy for you!”
- “Wishing you lots of love and happiness.”
- “We/I love you. Congrats!”
- “Lots of love today and beyond.”
- “Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
Here is a list of Whatsapp Engagment Status, so you can wish happy engagement to your wife or husband. Keep loving me like a princess forever n be wid me always even in ur dreams. Keep loving me like a princess forever n be wid me always even in ur dreams.
Here’s what you should include in your invitation from start to finish below:
- Write a short introductory phrase. …
- Include the date and time. …
- Include the location and full address. …
- Write who’s hosting the engagement party (if applicable). …
- Include how to RSVP.
Questions & Answers
Make a list of reasons why you want to marry her. Tell her that you love her. Talk about the time you first met or first went on a date and how special it was. Tell her you know that she’s your soulmate, if she believes in that.
Engagement Congratulations Messages
- You’re engaged! …
- Congratulations on this exciting time in your lives!
- Well, this is BIG news! …
- I hope your future together is filled with infinite happiness, laughter, and love.
- This is the beginning of your happily ever after. …
- Yass! …
- Congratulations to the future bride and groom.
What do you write in engagement post?
- I can’t wait to spend the rest of your life together.
- Falling in love is easy when you find the person to begin my eternal love.
- A whirlwind romance with the person who will love you forever is the greatest love story.
- This engagement marks the spot of true love.
Friends Wedding Wishes
- Coming together in hope, joined by a promise and united in love. Congratulations on your Wedding! …
- Warmest wishes to my best friend! I really feel so happy for you two found each other. …
- Congratulations to the Happy Couple! Today I wish for you all the happiness your hearts could ever dream of!