To keep your wardrobe up to date, start with a few name brand shirts and a good quality pair of jeans. Then, invest in some nice button down shirts, a hoodie, or a black dress. If you like wearing hats, get yourself a nice beanie, baseball cap, or snapback. A large part of dressing with swag is your shoes.
Accordingly, how do you swag a school uniform?
An easy way to add swag to your school uniform is to take advantage of various styles and colors of jewelry and fashion accessories such as necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, scarves, brooches, pins, ID lanyards and even undershirts.
Similarly one may ask, what should I wear to a school baddie?
Dressing like a baddie at school depends on your dress code. For casual outfits, opt for an oversized T-shirt and sweatpants, with chunky sneakers and a bucket hat. If you have a uniform, you can swap out your jumper for an oversized sweater and try a pair of chunky white sneakers to give off the baddie aesthetic.
How can a girl become swag?
Having girl swag means having confidence Be Confident, being yourself original, and looking cute without a care what others will think. Having swag isn’t just about the wardrobe — it’s a way of life. If you want to know how to have girl swag, just follow these steps.
10 Tips To Instantly Look Cool
- Stand Up Straight.
- Don’t Try Too Hard.
- Wear Stylish Shades.
- Rock A Leather Jacket.
- Get Jeans That Fit Well.
- Add Some Stubble.
- Walk Into A Room & Know People.
- Assume Everyone Likes You.
A basic makeup routine each morning before school may help you look your best all day long. Use a concealer that matches your skin tone to cover up blemishes, then blend it in with a makeup sponge. Use powder makeup brushes to apply powdered blush or powdered bronzer. Use a makeup sponge for cream or liquid products.
- Iron your uniform frequently to avoid wrinkles. …
- Make sure you wear proper shoes. …
- Be clean and disciplined. …
- Wear a body mist or perfume, but nothing too strong. …
- Make sure not to have makeup or a hairstyle that’s too fancy. …
- You can wear knee high socks with skirts.
Pick an outfit the night before.
- Don’t forget about nice shoes! Kitten heels, flats and boots are super cute. Some schools only allow black or brown shoes.
- Accessorize. Wear earrings. Some schools only allow studs. …
- Choose clothes that you like that fit your school’s dress code. Try to be unique and creative.
“Swag is a way of dressing that highlights new, trendy, fitted and meticulous clothing in your everyday wardrobe. People who dress with swag have a detail-oriented view of their clothing that ensures they make a statement every time they step out of the house,” articulated Kelvin Chimusimbe (18).
[ U ] slang. a fashionable and confident appearance or way of behaving: That girl’s got swag.