Prescription drugs can help improve erection quality and sexual performance by increasing blood flow to the penis.
- sildenafil (Viagra)
- vardenafil (Levitra)
- tadalafil (Cialis)
- Roman ED.
- Hims ED.
Likewise, people ask, what vitamins will help me last longer in bed?
B vitamins: B vitamins — especially B-1 to B-5, and B-12 — regulate your sex hormone levels and function, which helps give your libido and performance a boost.
Moreover, what foods help you get hard?
Here are some foods that can help you stay erect and support a medically sound erectile dysfunction treatment.
- Watermelon. Watermelon contains citrulline, another precursor to nitric acid. …
- Spinach and Other Leafy Greens. …
- Coffee. …
- Dark Chocolate. …
- Salmon. …
- Pistachios. …
- Almonds, Walnuts, and Other Nuts. …
- Oranges and Blueberries.
How can I get hard fast without pills?
Better Erections, Without Drugs
- Don’t smoke.
- Eat less meat, cheese, and whole-milk dairy, and fewer rich desserts.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Get regular exercise.
- Don’t have more than two alcoholic drinks a day.
Ginseng: Korean red ginseng has long been used to stimulate male sexual function. Ginsenoside found in ginseng acts on the body the same way as Viagra. The herb has shown significant improvement in achieving and maintaining an erection.