If you have 10k subscribers and when you upload a video and say just your subscriber are watching it, means you will get 10 thousand views, you can earn 7 to 10$. That will all depend on what you‘re focused on and how you monetize your YouTube platform. It also depends what you offer as a paid product.
Herein, how much does a YouTuber with 1000 subscribers make?
With the average YouTube pay rate hovering between $0.01 and $0.03 for an ad view, a YouTuber can make around $18 per 1,000 ad views, which comes out to $3 to $5 per 1,000 video views. Forbes also estimates that for top talent, a YouTuber can make about $5 for every 1,000 video views.
Also know, how long does it take to get 10000 subscribers on YouTube?
It depends on your content and popularity of channel. if a single video is going to viral then you may get 10K subscribers in 10 days, maybe 5 days or in 1 days only. keep believing in yourself and share good contents to your viewers.
How much money do you get for 1m views on YouTube?
1 million views — between $3,400 and $40,000 (6 creators)
A video with 1 million YouTube views doesn’t always make the same amount of money and can vary considerably depending on the creator.
Making Youtube videos; Potential earnings : Rs 200-300 per 1,000 views. Ads pay according to engagement and clicks. YouTube is both popular and easily accessible.
Do YouTubers Get Paid for Likes? – YouTubers do not get paid for likes. However, a like is a form of engagement that can help the video do better in the long term. The more likes, comments, and shares a video gets the higher it can rank.
Top 10 YouTube earners
- Ryan Kaji, $29.5 million.
- Mr Beast (Jimmy Donaldson), $24 million.
- Dude Perfect, $23 million: five friends – Coby Cotton, Cory Cotton, Garret Hilbert, Cody Jones and Tyler Toney – play stunts with lightsabers, Nerf Guns and paintballs.
How To Make Over $1000 Per Month On YouTube
- Watch the video below: …
- => CLICK HERE to get more FREE video training. …
- Consistently publish a lot of videos on YouTube. …
- Optimize your videos for specific keywords and rank them on YouTube. …
- Be patient and grow your subscribers first and foremost. …
- Once you have subscribers and viewership, monetize your YouTube channel.
Some of Sellfy’s numbers: A creator with 5,000 views per month can earn between $1 and $20 from AdSense. That same creator could earn between $170 and $870 per month selling merch. A creator with 50,000 views per month: between $13 and $200 from AdSense; between $730 and $3,480 from merch.
between 2 to 3 months