- Artichoke dip.
- Artichoke, spinach and white bean dip.
- Artichokes alla Romana.
- Baba ghanoush.
- Black bean and corn relish.
- Chicken and zucchini quesadilla.
- Crispy potato skins.
- Fruit salsa and sweet chips.
Beside above, how can I eat 30g of fiber a day?
16 Easy Ways to Eat More Fiber
- Eat Whole-Food Carb Sources. Fiber is a type of carb found in plant-based foods. …
- Include Veggies in Meals, and Eat Them First. …
- Eat Popcorn. …
- Snack on Fruit. …
- Choose Whole Grains over Refined Grains. …
- Take a Fiber Supplement. …
- Eat Chia Seeds. …
- Eat Whole Fruits and Vegetables, Not Juice.
Also know, what is the best high-fiber diet for weight loss?
These proteins combined with high–fiber foods can help in quick weight loss:
- Lentils and rice. Lentils are high in fiber and protein, which helps in keeping the blood sugar levels in check. …
- Fruit and yoghurt. …
- Chicken and assorted vegetables or fruits. …
- Quinoa and vegetables. …
- Eggs and whole grain bread.
Are eggs high in Fibre?
Scrambled eggs are protein-packed, but they’re not a good source of fiber. You can change that by tossing in some chopped veggies like spinach, broccoli, artichoke, or avocado. Or use them as a filling in an omelet. Serve with half a whole wheat English muffin or a slice of whole-grain toast for even more roughage.
Is Salad a high fiber food?
Even a seemingly healthy salad from a fast food restaurant is often light on fiber—simple lettuce greens provide only about 0.5 grams of fiber per cup. Look for salads that include other vegetables, and whenever possible, up the fiber content by adding your own nuts, beans, or corn.
What vegetable are high in fiber?
High Fiber Vegetables
- Brussels sprouts.
- Collard greens, kale, beet greens, Swiss chard.
- Carrots, parsnips, turnips, celery root, beets.
Is oatmeal high in fiber?
Oats are an incredibly nutritious food packed with important vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. In addition, they’re high in fiber and protein compared to other grains. Oats contain some unique components — in particular, the soluble fiber beta-glucan and antioxidants called avenanthramides.
What happens if you eat too much fiber?
Too much fiber in the diet can cause bloating, gas, and constipation. A person can relieve this discomfort by increasing their fluid intake, exercising, and making dietary changes. These uncomfortable side effects of excessive fiber can occur when someone eats more than 70 grams (g) of fiber a day.
Does fiber make poop?
Fiber passes through your intestines undigested, aiding the formation of stool and promoting regular bowel movements ( 3 ). Apples also contain a specific type of soluble fiber called pectin, which is known for its laxative effect. In one study, 80 participants with constipation took pectin supplements.
What carbs should I avoid to lose belly fat?
Just avoiding the refined carbs — like sugar, candy, and white bread — should be sufficient, especially if you keep your protein intake high. If the goal is to lose weight fast, some people reduce their carb intake to 50 grams per day.
What are good high fiber snacks?
Key ingredients in high-fiber snacking:
- Jicama (32 grams of fiber)
- Pear (7 grams of fiber)
- Avocado (5 grams of fiber)
- Almonds (3.5 grams of fiber)
- Popcorn (8 grams of fiber in 2 ounces)
- Oat bran (14 grams of fiber)
- Wheat germ (18 grams of fiber)
- Whole-grain bread (3 grams of fiber)
Can fiber make you gain weight?
FIber does not contribute to weight gain or raise blood sugar levels. As for the second point, some high-fiber foods (such as avocados, non-starchy vegetables, and nuts) are low-carb, but others, such as fruits and whole grains are almost nothing but carbs.
How can I eat 25g of fiber a day?
6 ways to work in 25 grams of fiber into your daily diet:
- Go for whole grains whenever possible: …
- Choose the right breakfast cereals. …
- Eat beans a few times a week. …
- Have several servings of fruit every day. …
- Every day, stir a tablespoon of ground flaxseed into your smoothie, soup, casserole, etc. …
- Have several servings of vegetables every day.