Keeping this in view, what is the best long-term care insurance company?
The Best Long–Term Care Insurance Companies of 2020
- Northwestern Mutual: Best for Customer Satisfaction.
- Mutual of Omaha: Best for Discounts.
- New York Life: Best for Finacial Stability.
- Lincoln Financial: Best for Immediate Benefits.
- Transamerica: Best for Competitive Prices.
- Golden Care Insurance: Best Marketplace.
In this regard, are long-term care policies worth it?
Experts say three to five years’ worth of coverage is a good bet. On average, women need services longer than men — 3.7 years for women and 2.2 years for men. Women accounted for nearly two-thirds of all long–term care insurance claims paid in 2018, according to AALTCI.