The best-selling Girl Scout Cookies are:
- Thin Mints. ®
- Caramel deLites®/Samoas. ®
- Peanut Butter Patties®/Tagalongs. ®
- Do-si-dos®/Peanut Butter Sandwich. ®
Likewise, what are the most popular Girl Scout cookies 2021?
Here are the most popular Girl Scout cookies, state-by-state:
- TX Caramel deLites® / Samoas®
- UT Thin Mints®
- VA Thin Mints®
- VT Do-si-dos® / Peanut Butter Sandwich.
- WA Caramel deLites® / Samoas®
- WI Peanut Butter Patties® / Tagalongs®
- WV Thin Mints®
- WY Do-si-dos® / Peanut Butter Sandwich.
Just so, what are the top five Girl Scout cookies?
Top 5 Girl Scout cookies: Did your favorite make the list?
- Thin Mints. Girl Scouts – Thin Mints. …
- Caramel deLites/Samoas. Girl Scouts – Samoas. …
- Peanut Butter Patties/Tagalongs. Girl Scouts – Tagalongs. …
- Do-si-dos/Peanut Butter Sandwich. Girl Scouts – Peanut Butter Sandwich. …
- Trefoils/Shortbread. Girl Scouts – Shortbread.
Are Trefoils good?
6, Trefoils – Here’s the thing, the Trefoils are a decent cookie. They’ve got that buttery shortbread taste but not quite as crumbly. It’s not as rich or sweet, as likely is preferred, but isn’t quite as messy either.
According to Girl Scouts of the USA, Thin Mints are the top-selling cookie, followed in descending sales order by Caramel deLites/Samoas, Peanut Butter Patties/Tagalongs, Do-Si-Dos/Peanut Butter Sandwiches, and Trefoils/Shortbread. But, which Girl Scout cookie really does taste the best?
Girl Scouts has done it again. They have decided to discontinue Savannah Smiles. These are the best lemon flavored cookies on the market.
To my surprise, nearly 55% voted Samoas, with Thin Mints coming in second place with just over 27%. Here are the survey results based on 55 responses: Samoas/Caramel deLites: 54.5% (30 votes) Thin Mints: 27.3% (15 votes)