What kind of content can I monetize?
- Daily vlogs.
- Home videos.
- Do-it-yourself videos.
- Original music videos.
- Original short films.
Moreover, what kind of YouTube channels make the most money?
The highest-paid YouTubers of 2019
- Dude Perfect – $20 million.
- Anastasia Radzinskaya – $18 million.
- Rhett and Link – $17.5 million.
- Jeffree Star – $17 million.
- Preston – $14 million.
- PewDiePie tied with Markiplier – $13 million.
- DanTDM – $12 million.
- VanossGaming – $11.5 million.
In respect to this, what is the most popular content on YouTube 2020?
Can I watch my own YouTube video to get 4000 watch hours?
In order for the 4000 hours of Watch Time to count, your videos have to be public. So that means you can‘t do a live stream, and then set it to unlisted. You also can‘t make videos and then six months down the line, delete them or set them to private. They have to remain public to count.
Making Youtube videos; Potential earnings : Rs 200-300 per 1,000 views. Ads pay according to engagement and clicks. YouTube is both popular and easily accessible.
With a net worth currently purported by Celebrity Net Worth to be in the region of $15 million, the richest female Youtuber for 2020 is Lilly Singh.
Ryan Kaji has been designated the highest earning YouTube star of the year 2020. He is 9 years old. According to Forbes, he’s earned nearly $30 million from his channel.
GENERAL FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO IDEAS
- Introduce Yourself.
- Make A Response Video.
- Start A Vlog.
- An Opinion Video.
- A Challenge Video.
- Review Something!
- What’s On My Phone?
- Favorite Songs.
The 20 Most Viewed YouTube Videos
- “Baby Shark Dance” by Pinkfong Kids’ Songs & Stories (8.44bn views)
- “Despacito” by Luis Fonsi, featuring Daddy Yankee (7.32bn views) …
- “Shape of You” by Ed Sheeran (5.29bn views) …
- “Johny Johny Yes Papa” by LooLoo Kids (5.24bn views) …
- “See You Again” by Wiz Khalifa, featuring Charlie Puth (5.08bn views) …
The Top 10 YouTube Trends in 2020
- Health and Beauty Category. Immersive Retail. Transformations. Day-in-the-life Routines. ASMR.
- How-to and DIY Category. Sustainability and Minimalism. Life Hacks.
- Games and Entertainment Category. Documentary. Celebrities. 360 Degrees and Virtual Reality. Challenge.
|Rank||Video name||Upload date|
|1||†”YouTube Rewind 2018: Everyone Controls Rewind”||Dec 6, 2018|
|2||†”Sadak 2 Trailer”||Aug 12, 2020|
|3||“Baby Shark Dance”||June 17, 2016|
|4||“Baby”||Feb 19, 2010|
As the platform grows and evolves, many new types of YouTubers are sure to emerge and become popular.
- Comedy/Skit. …
- Beauty. …
- Gaming. …
- Tech. …
- Family. …
- Lifestyle. …
- Fashion. …