Top 7 Best Airbrush Foundations (2021)
- Sephora Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation. …
- Art of Air Airbrush Makeup foundation Foundation. …
- Luminess Air Airbrush Full Coverage. …
- Dinair Airbrush Makeup Foundation. …
- Temptu Pro Silicon Based Foundation. …
- Dior Airflash Spray Foundation. …
- DeLuxe Airbrush Foundation Set.
Secondly, do you need special foundation for airbrush?
An airbrush gun can work with any standard liquid foundation for as long as the makeup is thinned properly. You can use various products for this, like moisturizers, airbrush makeup thinners, and even water.
Moreover, what is the cost of airbrush makeup?
The average cost of airbrush makeup starts from Rs. 12000 per bridal, while the average cost of HD makeup is Rs. 10,000 per bridal.
What are the disadvantages of airbrush makeup?
Cons of Airbrush Makeup
- It pinches the pocket more. …
- Not great for dry skin. …
- The base or the skin has to be prepped, primed and hydrated well, otherwise it can be flaky.
- It is hard to re-blend, so makeup streaks due to tears etc cannot be touched up as quickly as with regular makeup.
With a light tapping motion, apply the foundation evenly over your face until it looks kind of pixelated. You can then super lightly swirl the brush in small circles to blend. This way you’re gently placing your foundation to get that airbrushed look.
A great way to thin your foundation is simply by adding some of your favourite moisturiser to it. It gives you a more natural coverage while hydrating your face. Alternatively, you can try adding a drop of face oil to your foundation (not recommended if you have oily skin).
How long does a bottle of foundation last? Answer: 3 – 4 drops is not enough for mature skin, it takes closer to 10 or more drops. My large bottle has lasted about 7 weeks (I use it every day); it is time to purchase another bottle.
GREAT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
LUMINESS airbrush foundations are hypo-allergenic, water-based, fragrance-free and non-comedogenic that contain skin friendly ingredients, which make them ideal for blemish-prone, dry, sensitive and mature skin types.
Best water based foundations
- Tarte SEA Hydroflex Serum Foundation.
- Iconic London Radiance Complexion Booster.
- Make Up for ever WATER BLEND FACE AND BODY FOUNDATION.
- Dior Airflash Spray Foundation.
- Best for Dry Skin: Cover Fx natural finish foundation.
- Maybelline DREAM FRESH BB CREAM.
The answer is a definite yes. When compared to its traditional counterpart, airbrush makeup has the qualities to perform better on aging skin. More than infusing older skin with youthfulness, it makes it appear more natural, which is the look that most makeup users in any age range want to achieve.