Marriage License Application. Couples wishing to get married in Florida may apply for a license online or in-person at one of our office locations. Both parties must apply at the same time (whether in-person at one of our locations or applying online through a video conference).
Similarly, how fast can you get a marriage license in Florida?
Residents of Florida who apply for a marriage license have a choice: you can wait three days for the license to become effective, or you can attend a premarital preparation course from a registered provider waiving the three-day waiting period.
Beside above, can you get married without a license in Florida?
Yes, every couple is required to get a Florida Marriage license to legally perform your beach wedding ceremony in Florida. You can obtain your marriage license in any county in Florida.
Can I get a Florida marriage license by mail?
You may obtain your Florida Marriage License by our using our Florida Marriage License By Mail. You may also obtain your Florida Marriage License at any clerk of court in the State of Florida. Bride and Groom must have a valid photo passport.
An important factor is the 3-day waiting period. Unless you choose to partake in the Premarital Course mentioned above, all couples getting married in Florida must wait a minimum of 3 days after getting their marriage license before performing a legal wedding ceremony.
Eloping in Florida – your checklist
- Think about where you’d like to go. Florida is huge and will offer different ambiances when it comes to the general region for your elopement. …
- Pick a date. …
- Book your accommodation. …
- Book your photographer. …
- Find a place to exchange your vows. …
- Book your other vendors. …
- Live your dream elopement.
Florida Marriage License
- Identification: a picture ID such as a driver’s license, state ID card, or valid passport; both parties will also have to provide their Social Security numbers, but do not need to provide their Social Security Cards.
- Fees: $93.50.
What is a virtual wedding? A virtual wedding is a wedding where the officiant, guests, and couple are joined together by a video call. Having your wedding ceremony virtual doesn’t mean you can’t have the extras like a venue, decor, flowers, live musician and more!
- Marriage License Application Form.
- Identification Card, bearing applicant’s residential address.
- Birth or Baptismal Certificates of both applicants.
- Community Tax Certificate (Cedula)
- One (1) ID photo of both applicants.
- If Applicable: Municipal Form No. 92 (Consent of Marriage of a Person Under Age)
Elopements and civil ceremonies/civil marriages are both legally binding ways to get married without a wedding. With elopements you’ll pick up a marriage license from the County Clerk and Recorder and you’ll sign it on the day of your elopement and then have it filed after its completed.