Homemade Anti–Aging Face Cream
- ¼ cup almond oil.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil.
- 2 tablespoons beeswax.
- ½ teaspoon vitamin E oil.
- 1 tablespoon shea butter.
- Essential oils of choice (optional)
Simply so, does shea butter help with wrinkles?
Wrinkles, fine lines, and aging
Shea butter is rich in antioxidants, which can help prevent fine lines and wrinkles brought on by those pesky free radicals. … Shea butter may also help plump up your skin.
Also to know is, how do you make face cream with shea butter?
Shea Butter Face Cream
- 2 heaping tablespoons shea butter.
- 1 teaspoon apricot kernel oil.
- 1 teaspoon jojoba oil.
- 1 teaspoon argan oil.
- 6 drops Anti-aging Essential Oil Synergy.
What is the best homemade wrinkle cream?
Homemade Wrinkle Cream
- ½ cup Almond Oil.
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil.
- 2 Tbsp Beeswax (melted)
- 1 tsp Vitamin E Oil.
- 2 Tbsp Shea Butter.
- 15 drops Frankincense (or Sacred Frankincense)
11 ways to reduce premature skin aging
- Protect your skin from the sun every day. …
- Apply self-tanner rather than get a tan. …
- If you smoke, stop. …
- Avoid repetitive facial expressions. …
- Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet. …
- Drink less alcohol. …
- Exercise most days of the week. …
- Cleanse your skin gently.
Studies show shea butter naturally stimulates collagen production to increase skin firmness. This can improve the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes. Even better, it helps reduce inflammation to combat puffiness. You’re also getting a nourishing dose of vitamins A and E for healthier skin.
From the above, one can easily conclude that Shea butter is a better oil for the skin than coconut oil, after all, it contains more important nutrients for the skin. … While Shea Butter may be a better moisturizer than coconut oil, it often feels heavy and may need to be melted before it can be applied to the skin.
Used topically, Shea Butter is known to be a “skin superfood” that nourishes skin to promote its clarity and addresses problems such as dryness, blemishes, dark spots, discolorations, stretch marks, and wrinkles without clogging pores.
Anti-Aging Properties: Make Your Skin Look Younger
Shea butter contains a sufficient amount of Vitamin A, which is good for the skin. It eliminates wrinkles and makes your skin look firm. Also, Shea butter helps to boost the production of collagen which plays a role in strengthening skin.
We present a few selected homemade recipes to use Shea Butter for skin lightening. Mix half a cup of shea butter and half a cup of cocoa butter with 10 drops of Almond oil. Use this balsam on a daily basis to balance your skin tone and revitalize skin cells.
Shea butter can be a good moisturizer, when used on the body. When the weather outside is frightful, your skin is usually anything but delightful. … And while pure shea butter is great for hydrating most of your skin (it’s commonly used in body moisturizing creams), it should not be used on the face.
10 Best Oils to Mix with Shea Butter for Skin & Hair
- Grapeseed Oil. …
- Sweet Almond Oil. …
- Avocado Oil. …
- Sunflower Oil. …
- Jojoba Oil. Origin: Native America. …
- Apricot Kernel Oil. Origin: Said to have originated from Armenia/India/China. …
- Castor Oil. Origin: Native to India. …
- Safflower Oil. Origin: Native to Middle East.
Shea Butter alone is a great all-natural moisturizer. Combined with aloe vera gel it can be even softer. It can serve as a creamy moisturizer and/or styling product.