- May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
- May your love for each other only strengthen as time goes by.
- May your love shine brighter and your companionship grow richer with each passing day.
- May you both be blessed with lifelong happiness.
Considering this, do you congratulate someone for getting engaged?
It’s also a way of recognizing and supporting someone’s happiness and good fortune. … When people congratulate engaged or married couples they’re invoking the second definition of the word, offering best wishes and acknowledging the couple’s happiness.
- “Best wishes!”
- “Congratulations on your wedding!”
- “We’re/I’m so happy for you!”
- “Wishing you lots of love and happiness.”
- “We/I love you. Congrats!”
- “Lots of love today and beyond.”
- “Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
Subsequently, how do you congratulate someone on a new relationship?
Congratulations on making it official with your engagement. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness filled with love. #4 Congratulations on your engagement! Watching your relationship blossom into the loving, supportive one that it is has been a true delight.
How do you congratulate?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What can I say instead of congratulations?
- felicitations. Congratulations! Well done! 138. …
- kudos. Credit or praise for an achievement; glory; fame. …
- good work. …
- congrats. (Informal) A short form of congratulations. …
- good-for-you. An exclamation of encouragement. …
- way-to-go. (Idiomatic) an expression of congratulations approval. …
- compliments. Advertisement.
- best wishes.
How do you congratulate someone on her engagement?
Engagement Wishes to a Friend
- May you bring each other as much happiness as your friendship has brought to my life—and more!
- Congratulations to a wonderful friend on his/her new fiance.
- So happy for the both of you. …
- Of all the big life events we’ve celebrated together, this one tops the list.
Why you don’t say congratulations to the bride?
“It is traditional to say ‘Congratulations‘ to a groom after a wedding, but ‘Best wishes’ to the bride. The implication is that the groom has made a great ‘catch’, but that it would be impolite to say that the bride had.”
How do you bless a new couple?
“May today be the beginning of a long, happy life together.” “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.” “Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day, and as you begin your new life together.” “Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”
What are some anniversary quotes?
- “Wishing a perfect pair a perfectly happy day.”
- “Here’s to another year of being great together!”
- “Anniversary cheers!”
- “Happy [21st] anniversary, you old lovebirds!”
- “Hope you find time to look back on all your sweet memories together.”
- “Always knew you two had something special.”
What do you say to a wedding couple?
Formal Wedding Wishes
- “May the years ahead be filled with love and joy.”
- “May your love grow stronger each and every passing year.”
- “Thank you for letting us share in your special day. …
- “Here’s to a lifetime full of happiness and love.”
- “Wishing you well as you embark on this next chapter of life.
How do you wish a couple pictures?
- Love overloaded.
- This is what you can call a perfect pair.
- Stay strong. …
- I just found ‘True Love’ here. …
- I’ve seen the competing couple.
How do you congratulate your brother on his engagement?
I wish you all the best today and always. I am so happy to celebrate this special day with you both. Happy engagement day brother! Dear Brother, may both of you forever be blessed with love, joy, happiness, health and long life together.