Engagement Wishes to a Friend
- May you bring each other as much happiness as your friendship has brought to my life—and more!
- Congratulations to a wonderful friend on his/her new fiance.
- So happy for the both of you. …
- Of all the big life events we’ve celebrated together, this one tops the list.
In respect to this, do you say congrats when someone gets engaged?
It’s also a way of recognizing and supporting someone’s happiness and good fortune. … When people congratulate engaged or married couples they’re invoking the second definition of the word, offering best wishes and acknowledging the couple’s happiness.
Likewise, people ask, can you say happy engagement?
You can absolutely keep your engagement message short and sweet—or short and overjoyed—whatever the case may be. “Congratulations on your engagement! This is such happy news!” “You‘re getting married!
When your best friend is getting married quotes?
Friends Wedding Wishes
- Coming together in hope, joined by a promise and united in love. Congratulations on your Wedding! …
- Warmest wishes to my best friend! I really feel so happy for you two found each other. …
- Congratulations to the Happy Couple! Today I wish for you all the happiness your hearts could ever dream of!
Wishing you a lifetime of joy, love, and happiness. Wishing you the very best as you begin to plan your lives together. Wishing you both the happily ever after you so very much deserve. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong.
So, What’s the Best Context to Use the Phrase?
- Warm regards,
- Warm wishes,
- Best wishes,
- With thanks,
- Kind regards,
- Best regards,
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
15 fun ways to tell the world you‘re engaged
- Go with tradition. Tell the world you’re engaged with a traditional couple’s engagement photo. …
- Get a shot of the rock. …
- Surprise (cocktail) party. …
- Show off your love. …
- Sneak attack. …
- Be crazy creative. …
- Or, go for a little pun-tastic fun. …
- Add some sand.
Engagement Congratulations Messages
- You’re engaged! …
- Congratulations on this exciting time in your lives!
- Well, this is BIG news! …
- I hope your future together is filled with infinite happiness, laughter, and love.
- This is the beginning of your happily ever after. …
- Yass! …
- Congratulations to the future bride and groom.
In many Western countries, the tradition of wearing an engagement ring on the fourth finger on the left hand, (the left ring finger on the ring finger guide below), can be traced back to the Ancient Romans. They believed this finger had a vein that ran directly to the heart, the Vena Amoris, meaning ‘vein of love’.