- “Here’s to your engagement! …
- “Cheers on your engagement!”
- “Here’s to a very happy engagement and a lifetime of love.”
- “Cheers to the two of you…and to the love you share!”
- “May your engagement be happy. …
- “A toast to your engagement! …
- “Here’s to the wonderful two of you! …
- “Celebrating your engagement!
Herein, do you congratulate someone for getting engaged?
It’s also a way of recognizing and supporting someone’s happiness and good fortune. … When people congratulate engaged or married couples they’re invoking the second definition of the word, offering best wishes and acknowledging the couple’s happiness.
In respect to this, what do you say when a friend gets engaged?
25 Captions For When Your Friend Gets Engaged That Are Way More Than Just “Congrats”
- “I’m so happy for you and your new ring. …
- “And so, your adventure begins, my dear friend.”
- “They said yes. …
- “My friend’s now engaged AF.”
- “I can’t keep calm.
What should I Caption my engagement photos?
Cute Engagement Captions
- The easiest “Yes” I’ve ever said.
- Does this ring make me look engaged?
- We’ll be the cutest old couple ever.
- All the feels.
- We’re getting married (!!!!)
- The beginning of forever.
- My person… for life.
- I said yaaaaaas.
- I wish you lots of love as you walk through this life hand in hand.
- Congratulations on your engagement and may you always experience the joy and happiness that life offers.
- May your days always be filled with warmth as you walk the journey of life together.
- I heard about your engagement.
In this page you can discover 28 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for congratulations, like: felicitations, kudos, good work, congrats, good-for-you, way-to-go, compliments, best wishes, nice going, hear; bless you and many-happy-returns.
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
Will you marry me. 12. The journey of life is not easy, but if you are with me, I can win any challenge in my life, we enjoy the smiles together and when tears come we support each other; stay together and forever. Love you.
Here is a list of Whatsapp Engagment Status, so you can wish happy engagement to your wife or husband. Keep loving me like a princess forever n be wid me always even in ur dreams. Keep loving me like a princess forever n be wid me always even in ur dreams.
The definition of an engagement is an appointment, a promise to marry someone or a period of employment. An example of an engagement is a holiday party. An example of an engagement is a woman accepting a man’s offer of marriage. An example of an engagement is a one year contract with a cruise ship.
Congratulations for getting engaged, dear sister. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together. I wish you a lovely engagement beloved sister. May God shower all the love and happiness on you and your fiancé on your engagement day, always and forever.
Engagement Congratulations Messages
- You’re engaged! …
- Congratulations on this exciting time in your lives!
- Well, this is BIG news! …
- I hope your future together is filled with infinite happiness, laughter, and love.
- This is the beginning of your happily ever after. …
- Yass! …
- Congratulations to the future bride and groom.
What do you write in engagement post?
- I can’t wait to spend the rest of your life together.
- Falling in love is easy when you find the person to begin my eternal love.
- A whirlwind romance with the person who will love you forever is the greatest love story.
- This engagement marks the spot of true love.
Friends Wedding Wishes
- Coming together in hope, joined by a promise and united in love. Congratulations on your Wedding! …
- Warmest wishes to my best friend! I really feel so happy for you two found each other. …
- Congratulations to the Happy Couple! Today I wish for you all the happiness your hearts could ever dream of!