What are Facebook engagement ads? Facebook engagement ads, or Page post engagement (PPE) ads, enable businesses to share information with more people by extending Page posts beyond the business Page.
Keeping this in view, how do you do Facebook engagement ads?
How do I improve Post Engagement on Facebook Ads?
- Start with knowing and understanding your target audience.
- Create ads that are relevant to your audience.
- Make sure your ad meets your audience’s needs.
- Create Facebook ads with multiple ad sets.
- Change your ad’s objective to ‘post engagement’
- Write engaging ad copy.
Accordingly, what is the difference between engagements and clicks on Facebook?
The number reported by Facebook as engagement is defined as the number of clicks, likes, shares and comments on a post. Engagement rate is the number of people who’ve engaged with the Facebook post by liking, reacting, commenting, clicking on or sharing the post divided by the number of people who were reached.