Considering this, who is the richest YouTuber?
Also question is, who is the best YouTuber in the World 2020?
Indian music network T-Series had the most YouTube subscribers in the world in October 2020, with 156 million users following the channel. Swedish video game commentator PewDiePie ranked second with over 107 million subscribers.
How much money does 1 billion YouTube views make?
A video like Gangnam Style with a billion views would earn $7.8 million. Some videos earn a higher or lower than average rate depending on the video content.
Who is the richest girl YouTuber?
Here are the top 10 highest-paid women Youtubers based on estimated data from CelebrityNetWorth.com.
- #1. Yuya. …
- #2 Huda Kattan. …
- #3 Michelle Phan. …
- #4 Lilly Singh. …
- #5 Rossanna Pansino. …
- #6 Colleen Ballinger. …
- #7 Jenna Mourey. …
- #8 Tati Westbrook.
Who is a trillionaire 2020?
Is anyone a trillionaire?
|Title||King of Thailand|
|Net worth||$43 billion — $30 billion|
Who is the richest kid?
Prince George Alexander Louis
Who are the richest kid Youtubers?
The highest-paid YouTuber of the year is a nine-year-old boy – Ryan Kaji, who made nearly $30 million in a year by making unboxing videos of toys.
How many subscribers do I need to get paid on YouTube?
Who are the top 3 famous Youtubers?
These are the top 26 YouTube personalities with the most subscribers:
- MrBeast — 51.6 million subscribers. …
- Dude Perfect — 54.9 million subscribers. …
- Vlad and Niki — 61.5 million subscribers. …
- Like Nastya — 67.9 million subscribers. …
- Kids Diana Show — 73.2 million subscribers. …
- PewDiePie — 108 million subscribers.
Who is the stupidest YouTuber?
Who is #1 YouTuber?
1. PewDiePie – 102 Million Subscribers. Of course, at the top of our list is Swedish YouTuber, PewDiePie. Reaching the 100 million subscriber mark in August this year, PewDiePie reigns as the most subscribed individual creator on YouTube.
Who is world’s No 1 YouTuber?
Felix Kjellberg started his YouTube career from his college room, then dropped out and sold hotdogs for a living. Now, he is the most subscribed Youtuber in the world.