Argan oil is rich in essential fatty acids, and has moisturizing, anti-aging and antioxidant properties. In cream, it is considered the best anti-aging product, because its high linoleic acid content increases the skin’s elasticity and tightens the pores.
Simply so, which serum is best for anti-aging?
Top anti-aging serums
- The Ordinary Argireline Solution 10%
- True Botanicals Chebula Active Immunity Serum.
- Peach & Lily Glass Skin Refining Serum.
- PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum.
- CeraVe Skin Renewing Retinol Serum.
- Drunk Elephant Protini Powerpeptide Resurf Serum.
- CeraVe Skin Renewing Vitamin C Serum.
Likewise, what serum makes you look younger?
Retinol: Practically synonymous with anti-aging, retinol is a powerful stimulant that wakes up skin cells and encourages collagen production. With regular use, skin looks more toned and even.
Does argan oil contain retinol?
Argan oil is rich in polyphenols and antioxidants like vitamin A (retinol) and vitamin E that fight free radical damage (skin damage caused by the sun, chemicals, and pollution).
Argan oil has anti-sebum effects, which can effectively regulate amounts of sebum on the skin. This can help to treat several different types of acne and promote a smoother, calmer complexion. Apply argan oil — or face creams containing argan oil — directly to your skin at least twice a day.
16 best anti-aging skin care products on Amazon in 2021
- L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Moisturizer.
- TruSkin Vitamin C Facial Serum.
- Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream.
- CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream.
- Maryann Organics Collagen Cream.
- Coola Organic Face Sunscreen.
- L’Oréal Paris Collagen Moisture Filler.
12 Wrinkle Creams (That Actually Work!)
- #1 Baebody Eye Gel $24. …
- #2 RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Facial Night Cream $13. …
- #3 L’Occitane Immortelle Precious Cream $64. …
- #4 Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Face Moisturizer Cream $19. …
- #5 Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream With Retinol $17.
Vitamin C. As you age, your body makes less collagen and elastin, which keep skin strong, flexible, and resilient. The antioxidants in vitamin C may boost the amount of collagen and minimize fine lines, wrinkles, and scars. Vitamin C is in some skin care products such as creams and lotions.
There are no known contraindications regarding the combination of argan oil with other skincare ingredients for topical use. Unlike some skincare ingredients, argan oil may be safely combined with retinol. Note that argan oil does contain a form of vitamin E.
How often should you use argan oil? Argan oil makes for a great addition to your daily skincare routine because it has moisturizing benefits for morning and night.
Moisturizers and face oils are not interchangeable. You cannot use oil in place of moisturizer because oils are too heavy for the skin. They will make your face oily and greasy, which is something you definitely want to avoid as it will make your skin look worse than ever.